HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Numb 56

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
kelly
the only D you're getting is a Duel!

PostSubject: Numb 56   Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:44 am

Alex if you're reading this, I'm putting the stories that I work on on my phone onto here because I rewrote 56 and Kel one time and it was so fucking good then I broke my phone and lost it forever and I just

Put in the Nasties cause I plan on adding a small nasty scene later

I hadn't meant to witness the murder of a traitorous robot. That's not something I keep in my agenda... if I even had one for that matter.

Yet again when you're driving alone, at night, on a deserted countryside highway I suppose you're asking for something devious or bazaar. I'd much prefer to witness a UFO in the night sky but beggars can't be choosers. I had always wished to be kidnapped; to be taken on an adventure for stimulation and I forgot to knock on wood.

- - - - - - - -

I was driving back home from Winter Haven from Tampa after visiting my brother and of all times I didn't mind driving in blinding conditions, but my parents insisted I do what was safe, not time efficient. But to be honest, I loved driving at night. I found it very peaceful and beautiful in its own way.

Until I saw a man tackle another man so hard they both went flying across the road. Scared me shitless! I wanted to continue driving but you have to stop and make sure everyone's okay. That's just the right thing to do.

So naturally I turn around and get my phone ready to dial 911. No one is in sight anymore- not even a car.

Why are there two men fighting out in the middle of nowhere?

I get out and look around as best I can; only my headlights illuminating my path.

"Hello?" I call out hesitantly, "anyone there?"

Oh... there! Movement in the bushes!
A man crawls out... ...dented up.

"...R...UHN." It says in a broken monotone screech. I'm confused and scared- and then there's pain behind my head- my headlights go out.

So much pain...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

My eyelids burn so much I wince from the pain of trying to open them. My ribs hurt as well, as if there's hard weight trying to break them open.

I'm able to finally open my eyes and squint; the sound of metal combing through dirt makes me look down. I'm being carried on a shoulder it would seem, and the man from before is being dragged by a foot behind me.

He looks like a robot now, which is a tad confusing. We don't have robots that advanced looking yet for public use yet.

I close my eyes and fall into a painful sleep. There's too much stimulation for me weak self right now.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Car doors slamming wakes me up once more. It's a dark interior in here; it appears I'm in the back of a specimen cargo van. By the feeling of it, I'm tied up. I've always tried to practice in my head what I would do in these situations, but now my mind is blank. Other than utter fear and uncertainty.

"Hello?" I call out quietly.
The doors open up and a man is thrown in- tied with metal instead of rope- next to me.

"Ah, shit! Are you alright?" I instantly ask him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Numb 56
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1